Traditional premarital counseling is done by priests, pastors or rabbis, but in our modern world, many of us are choosing to have non-denominational weddings. Without this mandatory counseling, we can feel overwhelmed by all of the stress and planning of the event; thus, forgetting to slow down and take a look at the emotional component - what getting married means for us as individuals, what our preconceived notions about marriage are, and how getting married will affect or change our relationship.
Who I work with
Couples who are...
How it works
• Call 415.265.1985 or email me at Stacey_Kolsrud@yahoo.com to set up an initial phone consultation.
• During that call, we will discuss your relationship history & schedule your first appointment, typically within a week.
• Then, attend weekly, 50-minute sessions until you feel like you've gotten what you needed! *Most* couples find 2-3 sessions sufficient.
• $245/50-minute session or $365/75-minute session
• While I do not accept insurance, I can offer you a superbill at the end of each month to submit to your insurance if you have out-of-network benefits.